ARIZONA'S LEGENDARY CONCERT VENUE
- Jun 01, 7:30 PMCelebrity Theatre, 440 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
- Jun 19, 6:00 PMCelebrity Theatre, 440 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
- Aug 15, 8:00 PMCelebrity Theatre, 440 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
- Lost 80's Live: A Flock of Seagulls, Wang Chung, Missing Persons, Naked Eyes, Stacey Q, Dramarama, Musical Youth.Sep 01, 7:30 PMCelebrity Theatre, 440 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
- Sep 13, 6:00 PMCelebrity Theatre, 440 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
- Oct 01, 8:00 PMCelebrity Theatre, 440 N 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85008, USA
Celebrity Theatre is one of Phoenix’s most intriguing historic landmarks. In 1963, the round building was originally designed as a multi-purpose conference center which could be transformed into a concert venue during the winter months. The theatre opened on January 13th, 1964 with the musical “South Pacific” starring Betsy Palmer. In the years since, the theatre has hosted such stars as George Carlin, Joe Cocker, Carol Channing, Diana Ross, Billy Joel, Def Leppard, Bill Cosby, Duran Duran, Sammy Davis Jr., Smashing Pumpkins, Louis CK, Chris Rock, Lynyrd Skynyrd, David Bowie, B.B. King, Olivia Newton-John, Nat King Cole, Roger Daltrey, Don Rickles, Fleetwood Mac, Etta James and The Brian Setzer Orchestra among many other legendary performers. After extensive renovations, the Celebrity Theatre re-opened its doors under new ownership in December of 1995. For 50 years, the Historic facility has provided patrons with the ultimate in entertainment viewing featuring an extremely rare revolving stage and no seat is more than 70 feet away from the stage!
Proof of full vaccination OR negative COVID19 test result taken no more than 72 hours prior to the event*
*some shows excluded
Box Office HOURS
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10a-2p
Plus Show Days Beginning at Noon
CASH ONLY upon arrival
OR purchase early, upon checkout of
your ticket purchase.
The club is a great place to hang out before our events. Club doors open 2 hours before showtime.